If we are to successfully overcome challenges, our stressors, confusion, or discontent- there is something very powerful we can do which will transform how we feel. Yes, we do need to clarify our problems to overcome them. But, there is an action far more powerful that I want you to focus on, instead of on […]
Tag Archives | self empowerment
Do You Use Memories to Empower You, or are you simply Allowing them to Take Control of your Life… Robbing you of Forward, Positive Movement? The other day I read a lovely quote by Deepak Chopra: “I Use Memories, but I will not allow Memories to use me.” I stopped and gave some considerable thought […]
It is SO liberating to the mind and emotions when we decide to take action and even moreso when it is a “something” we have been putting off or have felt fearful of doing. To actually take action in life can sometimes be scary. We have no excuses left if we decide to simply move […]
Community gardens have so much to offer the Communities within which they are created, taking the world by storm as they become the Golden thread joining together people to other members within their Community and to the elements of Nature that Society has grown increasingly detached from. Community Gardens are a very well established and […]
- Self Empowerment rests with the decisions you make today. April 22, 2013
- Inspirational Quotes from Four Mighty Inspirational People! December 16, 2014
- Time knows the True Value of Love March 15, 2015
- Let’s Ditch the Procrastination! May 19, 2015
- Self Motivation is YOUR Inner Power May 27, 2015
- 6 Holistic ways to Reduce Stress,Tension and Anxiety February 8, 2016
- Overcome Challenges with the Power of Imagination November 30, 2015
- 7 Steps to Create Positive Change! November 1, 2015
- Healthy Habits! October 16, 2015
- Wayne Dyer ‘s Passing September 2, 2015
Subscribe to Wild Banksia!
Enter your details below to receive Blog Posts and Weekly Inspiration to your Email.
Your Details are SAFE and will not be Shared.